All of the following can be used as emergency contraceptives, Except –
Medical Android Apps(Medical MCQs, Clinical Signs, Radiology Signs, IPC, CrPC, IEA)
Download from Google Play Store
- Levonorgestrel : 0.75 mg stat & after 12 hours
- Ethynyl estrediol 50 mcg + Norgestrel 0.25 mg : 2 tablets stat & 2 days after
- Conjugated estrogen : 15 mg BD for 5 days
- Ethinyl estradiol : 2.5 mg BD for 5 days
- Mifepristone : 10 mg single dose
- Copper IUDs : Insertion within 5 days
- Ulipristal acetate (SPRM) : 30 mg tablet is used within 120 hours (5 days)
Wanna try MCQs Quiz 3.0?
MCQs – Quiz 3.0 is a unique attempt to practice recent MCQs (2001 – 2017), which can be filtered Examwise, Subjectwise &/or Topicwise in Quiz form.
Feel free to try it out.